Thursday 3 April 2008

Koalawrangler: legend in own lunchtime

Yes, I've managed to accrue my 15 minutes of fame by sharing the cover of the local phone directory with one of our lovely rescued koalas.

The lovely people at Local Directories were given thousands of koala photos to choose from and, for some reason, they decided on one featuring yours truly!

I will be signing copies of the directory in your local Westfield soon! (Not).

Actually, it's great publicity for the Koala Hospita1, so we're all thrilled. It's just lucky I'm not on the run from the law or else my cover would really be blown now.

2 comments:

  1. Having just signed up to adopt Westport Lily I was thrilled to see a blog with a picture on the front of your local telephone book.
    Thank You so much for posting the picture. How can I get my hands on a copy of this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie,

    If it's just a decent shot of the cover that you want, there's one on this page: Local Directories - Port Macquarie.

    Otherwise, drop me an email at koalawrangler [at] gmail.com and I'll dig up a hard copy for you.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete